Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Generation 1-Chapter 4


After a while I heard the creak of the bed as he stirred. I turned my gaze to him, with my head still pounding. He looked at me and smiled, before looking at his surroundings. "Wait--where am I?" he asked.

"My house, apparently."

"Last I remember we were at the club, dancing-" he broke off. He seemed to come to a realization. "Oh my gosh! Did we-" I didn't let him finish.

"I-I don't know!" His eyes traveled down my body, seeing my nightie. I blushed and he looked the other way, shielding his eyes.

"Sorry! Here, let me make it up to you," he said, get up from the bed and slipping on his clothes over his boxers. He left the room. Thankfully, that left me the opportunity to get dressed myself.


The smell of Mac-N-Cheese floated to my bedroom, lulling me out of it. I sniffed the air. "Mmm. Something smells good."

He laughed. "I should hope so, it only took me four years to make it as a Chef."


Awkwardly we sat and ate a light dinner. There were so many questions that I wanted answers for; so many things I wanted to know, but couldn't seem to find the right time or courage to ask. He might have been thinking the same, because he didn't say a word either.





Unfortunately, about half an hour later my stomach didn't agree with me. Either that, or Ryan had some evil scheme to poison me. At that point, I wasn't exactly sure which one I would prefer. .


It got worse. He came in and sat in the floor, gazing at me chucking my stomach out.

"Is that really necessary?" I asked between breaths.

"I can't just leave you here," he said. I really couldn't argue.


"You should go," I murmured, my eyes resting.

"No," he answered firmly.

"Why?" I asked weakly.

"Because you're sick and running a temperature. Besides, this is all my fault. I cooked the food, and I took you to the club. It's all my fault, and I'm not going to leave you here to face it all alone."

My eyes fluttered and I stared him deep in his mesmerizing eyes. "Don't leave me."


Before I knew it, his lips were crashing against mine. As I pulled back (slowly, might I admit) I could see the truth in his eyes as he said, "You don't have to worry about that."

4 comments:

  1. He's so sweet. Where can I find a guy like that? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE's so cute hahahhahahhaa awwwww.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! He's just... alskdfjal;skfja;sldfj!!!
      -Salline(:

      Delete