Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Generation 1-Chapter 8


"You're beautiful, Jennifer," my sister told me.

"Do you think he will think that?" I asked.

"Of course he does! He loves you!"

"I'm not so sure," I said walking out of her reach.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, what if he's just doing this because he feels like he has to? I mean, I had his kids. He might think he has to stay with me because of them," I told her.

"Listen, dear, he's not just with you because of the twins," she said.

"Or--what if I get up to the altar and he runs away or something?" I thought, my mind going wild with all the possible situations that might occur.

"He's not going to run."

"Why not?"

"He loves you."

"How do you know that?" I asked her.

"The way he looks at you," she said. I smiled at her. She was right. I was just having cold feet before the wedding, that was normal, right? Everyone got cold feet before a wedding. I took a deep breath. He did love me. Nothing bad was going to happen today.


A woman walked into the dressing room. I didn't recognize her at first, but those eyes . . they were so familiar. "Beautiful she is," the woman said.

My sister looked her over. "Ma'am, I'm sorry, but you're not supposed to be in the bride's dressing room," she told the woman. Of course Trisha wouldn't know who this woman was, because she was my adopted parents' daughter. Biologically, Trisha wasn't my sister. I glared at the woman.


"Mom?!"

"Yes, dear?" she answered.

"Mom, as in my birth mother who gave me away?"

"Now, now, it's your big day. We don't need to get into that today," she said. It only made me angrier. 

"No. Let's continue this now. So after like twenty two years you decide to waltz in to see MY wedding?"

"Jennie," my sister scolded.

"Stay OUT of this, Trisha!" I yelled back at my sister.

"Look," my birth mother said, "it was years ago. I was a kid, I couldn't raise a kid on my own."

"Oh, but you were adult enough to go on a screw my dad. Which, by the way, where is he? Is he here too? Neither of you were in my life. Only dumped me off on another family that already had kids of their own to look after."

"Jennifer, please. . . Please stop this. You have to understand. I was a kid once, and you were too, what would you have done in my position?" she asked. Probably the same thing, I thought. "And your good-for-nothing-father is dead. Drug overdose." Oh.

"I-I'm sorry," I mumbled. "I had no idea. ."

"That's okay," she said. "Guess I"ll see you inside." With that, she walked out.


As the tears started to form in my eyes, Trisha came to my side and hugged me. "There, there," she soothed.

"It's just so hard, and not fair. I know where she's coming from, but-" I cut off.

"I know, I know," she agreed.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, Sis," I told her.

"It's okay. I love you! Now let's get out there and show them how a real wedding is done!" she exclaimed. We laughed and gathered up the twins, who were playing at a Blocks table beside us after we had finished getting them ready.

~~~Ryan's POV


"Now, son," my father kept saying, "don't lose this one! She's a keeper!" He offered a wide grin.

"Dad!" I groaned. "How many times do I have to keep telling you? I know she's amazing. That's exactly why I proposed, remember?"

"I'm just saying," he shrugged and walked away. I sighed and finished getting ready. It was about time for our wedding to begin.

~~~Jen's POV



The Flower Girls were absolutely adorable, even though they were out of flowers like halfway up the aisle. Ah, you gotta love them. After throwing out the flowers, they retreated to my mom-or my birth mom, that is.



Since I apparently didn't have a father anymore, Ryan's father volunteered to walk me down the aisle. It felt a little odd having everyone's eyes watching me, as I wasn't used to the attention, but I felt so graceful and beautiful in that moment that it didn't even matter. Plus I felt better knowing I wasn't there for them, I was there for Ryan, and he had his eyes stuck on me too.





Ryan's parents




Charmain, me, Trisha, and Daisy


Me and my Bridesmaids. They look so beautiful in their dresses. If I had not been the one in white, I would have thought they were the ones getting married! Though my sister was my Maid Of Honor, obviously, because she's my sister.

Me and Charmain



9 comments:

  1. O_O I never realized how pale she is before...


    YAY THEY'RE MARRIED! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahah! Yeah . . She's pretty pale. Well, they all are really. It's Charmain and Daisy that make it noticeable though. :\

      YAY! -gives out cookies to everyone-

      Delete
  2. Awwwww what a sweet chapter... Whooohoo they are finally married and my sim Daisy was at the wedding.. thnks nd I love the dresses by the way ...daisy had the same bouquet at her wedding (check out the photo in my album) ... Ryan really does Love jennifer,it's super sweet but... :D I wonder how is her job going.. havent heard of either of their careers or of other friends other than relatives friends since their little one night stand... remember your going for realistic :)

    awesome chapter regardless... thanks for linking me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! <3

      And you're right. I really should continue working on careers. xD To be honest I've hardly played them in game . . I'm not even sure if I know how to freeplay sims anymore!

      Delete
    2. I know the feeling trust me Ive written two series of stories each consisting of 7 chapters ...goo read them on sims3.com (deborah7893) .... I got tired nd I lost touch of how to just play.. do what you want.. you know ? but with time it comes back to you :)


      and for the careers you dnt even have to play it...just stick that aspect of their lives in the story e.g promotions ..a bad day at work..etc ...xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! :DD They took me two in-sim days to get! Dx

      Delete
  4. love it cant wait to read more about here lives.

    ReplyDelete